Friday, February 6, 2015

Wedding Season Is In Full Effect

I spoke to my friend Shelly who's getting married in Florida this summer and she is getting thing underway. But they are doing a courthouse wedding at the end of the month. I can't wait!! I am the Maid of Honor.

Another friend selected her wedding dress this week. We went dress shopping and she finally selected a dress. My favorite was this dress by Allure. But everyone didn't see how great it was. I thought it was the knock out among the rest.

Here's a pic of it:

 
On this mannequin doesn't do it justice. (Once she's married I will show the pics of her in it)
 
 
And since we are the subject of wedding I thought I would throw in a pic
from my first tasting of a Cronut.
 



I say tasting because I literally had two bites and forgot to finish it. But it was soooo good!
Maybe my second attempt will be after wedding season is over. And since I got it at DD, I be a authentic New Yorker and get an actual cronut from the Dominique Ansel Bakery in  New York City.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment